<body>
Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Aku takkan melupakanmu
Remember that.
Please wait until Im gone
Im here; hold on
To me, Im right here; waiting...

Oh yeah at last Syafinah's back home! I miss you!!! xD We can start doing the Maths project soon.
Gosh, can't wait! Only one more day to go to Kuala Lumpur! Can't waiiitt!!! xD For THREE nights at Melia two nights, and Berjaya Resort one night. Perhaps Im going ice-skating, GOING COSMO'S WORLD, SHOPPING, swimming!!! Everytime I go Kl, I will go Cosmo's world, taking the Roller-Coaster countless times, and lots more. (:
Till here.
Still waiting,
for you ****** dear. (:

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//